Subject: [Leica] Here's a camera reality check -
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 19 12:45:26 2004

The apartment my daughter and two roommates share was broken into a
couple days ago. The kids came how to find things torn apart, but things
which the thief was obviously initially attracted to laid out neatly on
their beds. My daughter's Olympus Stylus and Sekonic 308 light meter
were both missing. But lying on her bed were a Rollei 3.5, a
cosmetically beautiful 2.8f, and a cosmetically perfect Rollei GX! After
all, who'd pay for those goofy old box cameras? :-)