Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Seville wildlife :-)
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 20 06:35:43 2004

This week I bring you more urban scenes from Spain. First, a man and his
dog (or is it the other way round?) have gone to the neighbourhood bar
for a drink or two:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_25.jpg

More urban wildlife, not exactly Doug Herr material, but that is what
you see most often in Seville:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_25alt1.jpg

It is not HOT in Seville, really hot. There are two ways of coping with
it. Either you wait till the sun is setting and then have a cold one or two:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_25alt2.jpg

or you jump in the river Guadalquivir:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_25alt3.jpg

All pictures with Leica CL on Fuji Acros; the main and alt1 with the
40mm Summicron, alt2 with the 25mm CV Color Skopar, and alt3 with the
90mm Rokkor. I find it quite remarkable that the Color Skopar was able
to cope with the sun in the frame as well as it did.

The complete PAW index:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2004.html
and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands