Subject: [Leica] Here's a camera reality check -
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 20 06:43:25 2004

A.  I'll let my daughter do her own smackdown! :-)
B.  I think we can be pretty sure the thief's equipment choices were
purely related to what he saw as "modern" and therefore hockable, rather
than anything else.

I might add as a final note that when my son called my daughter, all
concerned about the theft, he very kindly offered to send her his Mamiya
C330, assuming that her Rollies had been stolen. When she told him that
the Rollies had been left neatly lined up on her bed, my son reportedly
couldn't stop laughing. :-)