Subject: [Leica] Three years! I did it!
From: lea at whinydogpress.com (lea)
Date: Mon Jun 21 05:23:04 2004

Congratulations. I'm currently 3.5 months into my third photo-a-day
project which will last until Februrary and I know what a huge time
commitment it is to keep picking up the camera and taking the shots...to
say nothing of presenting them.

Good for you and may you have another 30 years of PAW ahead of you!

Lea