Subject: [Leica] Budget Conscious Leica Users
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Mon Jun 21 23:06:58 2004

"I do recall the years when a Leica was only a dream.  I recall that every
few years when I thought I'd saved enough for my dream SL and 400 Telyt, the
prices had gone up so I hadn't saved enough after all (and then the car
needed repair)."

Isn't that the way?  Save up to rebuild the engine and the transmission
dies. Save for college then both the tuition and books skyrocket...

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Budget Conscious Leica Users)