Subject: [Leica] PAW - heninger - weeks 25, 26
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Jun 22 10:59:25 2004

Catching up.

Two new pictures

http://heninger.org/paw

Week 25 is from a recent ride on the Snoqualmie Valley Historic Railroad.
The ride is on historic railroad cars, lasts about 60 minutes and goes from
Snoqualmie to North Bend and then back down to Snoqualmie Falls before
returning to the Snoqualmie depot. My daughter and her cousin ended up
getting a personal tour of the engine, which she was quite pleased with.

Week 26 is from a recent bike excursion with the kids.  This is my youngest
trying to figure out the whole pedal/steer thing; which to a 2 year old, is
quite complicated.

w a d e? h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n ?d e s i g n
a d o b e? s y s t e m s ,? i n c .