Subject: [Leica] Budget Conscious Leica Users
From: nicholsj at edge.net (JAMES NICHOLS)
Date: Tue Jun 22 19:50:53 2004

Doug:  I concur that there is a 2 stop adjustment if using an external
meter.  I did the math, and the doubler includes a built-in "slide rule" of
sorts that makes the stop conversion.  However, with the Spotmatic using
TTL metering, all one has to do is center the needle, since the meter
"sees" exactly what the film sees.  I proved this to myself with some test
shots.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN

In
> > other words, shoot some pictures and see if you like them!!!
> >
> > At 07:44 PM 6/21/2004, JAMES NICHOLS wrote:
> >
> >> I bought my first used Leica LTM in 1952, a Model III
factory-converted to