Subject: [Leica] 5 minutes with Buddy
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jun 23 11:06:37 2004

Buddy looks much like my first feline (1956) named Figaro. While a lot of
people like fancy, expensive cats, I'll take the generic gray tabby any
day. Those genes for gray stripes are obviously very strong. When my
mother's Burmese female cat (stray) got pregnant by some tom cat, all of
the offspring were gray tabby.

Jeffery