Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jun 23 17:50:38 2004

Speaking of subjectivity - Am I the only one to note that not only did
the recent review of the new Summilux 50 not compare it to the 35
Summilux ASPH, but it also did not compare it at all to the 75 Summilux.
I would think that for $2500 this new 50 should at a minimum produce
images equal to that of the 35 and 75. No?