Subject: [Leica] A Seattle Sky
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jun 23 18:27:31 2004

On 6/22/04 8:52 PM, "Peter Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net> wrote:

> Caught this during a walk in Seattle's Magnuson Park. From a hilltop above
> Lake Washington, at the end of May.  I just got around to scanning this
> roll.  My tribute to Simon's recent aerials.
>
> http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/temp/06HippoCloud.htm
>
> M6TTL,  35mm Summicron, orange filter, T400CN shot at IE 250.  I don't
> recall what the exposure was, probably f/8 at whatever worked.
>
> --Peter Klein
> Seattle, WA

Ah yes cloudscapes! The Rorschach tests of the photographic experience!
Makes you contact sheets even more reveling!

Love the leaves.

Becket, Waiting for Godot:

E: In the meantime let's try and converse calmly, since we're incapable of
keeping silent.
V: You're right, we're inexhaustible.
E: It's so we won't think.
V: We have that excuse.