Subject: [Leica] Seattle SP Meet
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jun 24 08:31:26 2004

I and a few of the SP listers are going to be meeting in Seattle this
evening for an informal shoot and dim sum.

Here are the details:

We'll be meeting at the corner of King and 8th at 6 pm today.

Nothing formal, just a few select SP'ers and their cameras out for a wee
shoot, followed by lively discussions on whose camera is cooler while eating
dim sum.

I've found the King Cafe (upstairs) is quite good as far as dim sum goes:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=aUbK6up_0TolQlRUUCUlkdKFqzx7YtY-
<http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=aUbK6up_0TolQlRUUCUlkdKFqzx7YtY-&csz=s
eattle+wa> &csz=seattle+wa

Any local luggers are certainly invited to attend.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r

i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n

a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .