Subject: [Leica] Re: Skinny Puppy shots
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Thu Jun 24 12:04:59 2004

Kyle -

Damn cool, these Skinny Puppy snaps. Color and motion are really good
things.

To go back even further, I just licensed a recent shot of Mission of
Burma for the gatefold of their new double-vinyl (??!!) release.  Should
help relieve the tension of all those pesky "cute animal" shots I've
been showing lately.

http://www.pbase.com/image/26595264

And here I thought I was too old to ever get anything on an "LP"...

Actually, there's an amusing/horrifying story behind the negotiations
for this one; if anyone's interested I'll dish the details in a later
post.

Bob Palmieri

http://www.pbase.com/image/26595264