Subject: [Leica] PAW from Jim Shulman: Guys and Dolls
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Thu Jun 24 20:37:23 2004

Jim,
  Where were you, the Burn Foundation show?  I had tickets but a conflict
with a 'family' event took priority.
  If you, or any other luggers in the Delaware Valley area would like
tickets to our snooty event at Radnor, drop me a note offline and I'll set
you up, I have a limited amount of comp tickets available.
woc2@earthlink.net  web is www.radnorconcours.org

Bill O'Connell

A busy week behind the viewfinder.  Documentation from a rather snooty
classic car concours d'elegance, and a trip to the famed Longwood Gardens.
Fortunately, both venues charge sizeable admission fees to keep out the
riffraff.

Guys Division
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2471652&size=lg
M3, Red Scale Elmar 50, Kodachrome 64