Subject: [Leica] Re: Thanks, Brian
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri Jun 25 15:24:57 2004

Tina,

Welcome to the users of Retrospect.  I have been using it for years.
While I have not yet had a disk die, many's the time that I either
accidentally erased a file that I needed, or so messed it up editing
it that I had to recover an earlier version. Retrospect has, and very
rapidly indeed, saved my ass on those occasions.

Herb

Message: 17