Subject: [Leica] Noctilux defence - How dare you, B.D.!!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jun 27 08:28:08 2004

At 11:50 PM 6/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Do you mean the opposite?   If you can't see the bokeh, then you are stopped
>down and don't need the Noctilux.  If you can see the bokeh, then you are
>wide open and you do need the Noctilux.
>
>Bob

Hi, Bob -

No, I mean that if it's dark enough to need a Noctilux, it's too dark to
see anything except what is in focus, so there is no bokeh to be annoying.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net) ([Leica] Noctilux defence - How dare you, B.D.!!)