Subject: [Leica] Yeah, But Tina Really Knows What She's Doing!
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Jun 28 07:52:39 2004

Once the Noctilux arrived the Summicron hit the shelf and stayed there.
The Noctilux is a fine lens stopped down. Heck it is the most flare
proof piece of glass I have ever handled so in many situations it is
not only the equal of the Summicron, it is better.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Yeah, But Tina Really Knows What She's Doing!)