Subject: [Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jun 30 05:37:54 2004

Unfortunately, none of this has subsided, period attitude or not. Values are
as easily transmittable as DNA. Human behavior being additive, and not
subtractive, where would those values go?
No one, and I mean no one, individually or as a group, is free from those
sensibilities.
Some time ago, I toyed with the thought, that these are vestigial remnants
of guilt, from our collective extermination of the other human species not
too long ago.
S. Dimitrov