Subject: [Leica] circus oz
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Jun 30 05:30:16 2004

Thank you and yes: it was part of a series of images I made before the
young lady asked me to stop: I said " its says no photography with
flash, and I'm not using one" she said the performers "think" you are
about to use one and that's bad enough :-( I'll post the others.

So more Circus Oz at

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Selected-offerings

Cheers