Subject: [Leica] Second attempt - PAWs
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Jun 30 14:31:25 2004

I will, of course, defer to Brian's desires here, but I have thought
it was a place for people in our on-line community to post their
images. I just enjoyseeing people's work and enjoy learning from few
critical comments.

I believe that Brian set it up so it was easy for people who
other-wise weren't posting to make their work available. So I tend not
to use it since I figure I'm going to be shooting a fair amount with
the 10D (and some Leica lenses - can't wait to mount the 560mm on that
puppy!) I find I like the images it makes although I continue not to
be in love with Canon's ergonomics. I have much better hopes for the
R8 digital back.

I hope people post their work. That' s the important part. And
identify what it was taken with.

But, as owner and He Who Puts Out the Effort to Make It Work, Brian
has the definitive say.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Second attempt - PAWs)