Subject: [Leica] Second attempt - PAWs
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jun 30 14:59:18 2004

The gallery that I created for LUG members, which is
http://gallery.leica-users.org/, is there for the purpose of getting more
people to post their photographs. I can't speak for any of the other Leica
galleries.

I personally do not care what kind of camera the picture was taken with. In
the resolutions delivered by computer screens it is hardly possible to tell
by looking at it. If somebody likes Leicas, has a like-a-Leica, once had a
Leica, wishes they hadn't sold their Leica to pay the mortgage, or enjoys
tricking you into thinking that their images were produced with Leicas, they
are welcome to post.

Me, I like photography and I like looking at pictures. I find the Leica is a
great way to take some pictures, but the vast majority of the pictures that
I take are studio portraits, and I don't use a Leica for those.