Subject: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Jul 2 11:00:24 2004

Ted:

This looks like a job for (dare I speak the words?) DOCTOR BLACKTAPE!  Or
perhaps you have a Goth granddaughter who could give you some black nail
polish.  If not, call Kyle, I'm sure he can set you up with someone
suitable.  :-)

Seriously, though, the Panasonic LC1 version comes in black and has a
handgrip to boot. It might be a more viable journalist's camera than the
Digilux 2 for that reason.

-Peter

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-()