Subject: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 2 13:49:35 2004

I don't know how the person in question behaved - but I can tell you
that I behave in such a way that almost every one of my clients comments
after I've spent a day shooting them with their families that 'they
forgot' I was there. The trick to shooting where and how you want to is
to blend into the woodwork - and you can do that with a huge cannon of
an SLR, with a chrome M, or with a black holga. It simply requires being
quiet, moving as little as possible, keeping the camera up to your eye
as you wait for the shot, and just being as subtle as you can. Which, I
know, certainly doesn't sound like me - or Ted for that matter, but I
know he'll tell you exactly the same thing.

B. D.