Subject: [Leica] Fuji Acros 100
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 3 16:32:39 2004

Acros and Fuji Neopan 100 aren't the same. Acros is touted by one of the
British mags as the best B&W film around, but I haven't found an ideal
developer for it. They suggest Paterson FX50, but every time I have used
FX50, the negatives are so thin they are unusable. I guess the trip in
the hold of the ship does some damage.

When someone finds a good developer for it, let me know. I'm tired of
shooting all day only to get something unusable.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA