Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jul 4 20:38:53 2004

>snippet<> Last night I did a web search for him since as it has been thirty
years
> since we were in contact. I found an obituary dated April 2001. The
> image I'll always remember of my friend Peter is in a photo I took of
> him driving his Volvo 220 on a photo road trip in western New York.
> It's odd, the things that spark a connection with the past.
>
> Robert Browne

Here's everything you ever wanted to know about the print market and
anything else and you can be dyslexic and do it!

So click on this and sit back and close

http://www.lenswork.com/ea015.ram
(Brooks Jenson says we are not going to sell our work for the big bucks...)

Here's all the rest of them
http://www.lenswork.com/lwalib.htm

RealAudio can be downloaded for free. But you've got to open your eyes to do
it.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon