Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 with various lenses
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 7 05:15:08 2004

I'm not sure why they posted, but looking through the shots it is clear to
me
that the shooter has very little rangefinder experience.  He is all ove the
place in focus, usually in the hair near her ears.   It doesn't seem to me
that
a cameras focus can drift that much from lens to lens.  For example, one of
the other 90 mm shots was dead on., while the 85 looked like it missed focus
completely.    The short rf base affecting 90mm doesn't seem to be an issue
among V/C users.
-
I think it was pilot error.
-
SonC
--

In a message dated 7/7/2004 7:09:50 AM Central Daylight Time,