Subject: [Leica] More Epson RD-1 pics
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Wed Jul 7 16:13:55 2004

At 04:00 PM 7/7/2004, Allen Graves wrote:

>Now that the focusing issue is resolved, we can argue about the bokeh and
>the nauseating OOF highlights. <grin>

Nah, it's because of the Noctilux, which we have discussed many times to
the death already. In this corner - Rei the Noctilux master who loves
swirling boken, in the other corner, B.D. "Noctilux is a special purpose
lens" Colen. And in the middle, Tina and Ted "Just take the pictures, damn
it" Grant. It's your money, take the pictures you like :-)

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] More Epson RD-1 pics)
Message from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] More Epson RD-1 pics)