Subject: [Leica] More Epson RD-1 pics
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Jul 8 06:13:21 2004

Yes, But as has been mentioned before, the Girl is a winner, even out of
focus. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>    |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           07/07/2004 09:32 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

  |       To:       "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] More Epson RD-1 pics

Must be me.... I did not see a single shot that was in focus... other than
the obvious at an angle shots where SOMETHING has to be in focus.  Even
then, they look soft to me.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net