Subject: [Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 8 06:49:57 2004

Good photographers like Tina somehow do all these calculations without
microchips.  It is called experience.

SonC

>Hi all,
>
>Beware, the calculation maniac is back  on line :-)

Hi, Dr. Jean -  Very interesting for taking photos of  lens charts on the
wall!  I can't imagine trying to figure all of that  out while my families
are going about their everyday lives.  People are  moving around grinding
corn and feeding chickens!  I have to focus  quickly and move on.  Who has
time to figure all of this out and focus  and reframe?  Unless the subject
is inanimate or  dead!

Tina

Tina Manley,  ASMP
www.tinamanley.com