Subject: [Leica] Weekend weddings, no time for PAWs
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Thu Jul 8 09:44:35 2004

Chris, those are very nice shots and will become someone's nicest
memories in time. Weddings are hard work as I discovered when I did
maybe a score of them some years ago. You've made some excellent images
of an important event. I'm struck by the differences in the two
weddings. One was VERY expensive while the other was much more moderate
and yet both seem to have received the same attention from you. That's
great.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Weekend weddings, no time for PAWs)