Subject: [Leica] FS: M2 Rapidwinder
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Jul 8 10:59:35 2004

Well the chap who wanted the M2 RW changed his mind so it is back on
the block. I haven't received it back yet but I might as well see if
anyone else is interested. Here is the description from two weeks back:

M2 Rapidwinder "chrome" finish, very light scratches, modified to rapid
load (includes spool). $450US not including shipping.

John Collier

PS: It is easily converted back to normal M2 loading if you do not care
for the rapid load system.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] FS: M2 Rapidwinder)