Subject: Subject: [Leica] FS: MP .72 black
From: marktheken at yahoo.com (Mark Theken)
Date: Fri Jul 9 15:51:55 2004

Emanuel:
It is nice to see that you have returned to the LUG
following your extended absence.  As you know, I made
many attempts to contact you to return the black M3 I
purchased from you several months ago following your
FS listing on the LUG.  I am willing to accept the MP
you have listed today as a partial refund applied
toward the $6225 that I paid to you for the black M3.
How about your MP, $4000 and we call it even?  I think
this is a fair and honorable way to reconcile our
previous transaction.
Mark Theken