Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: Durst L1200 enlarger blowout!!!
From: rbrowne1 at mindspring.com (Robert Browne)
Date: Fri Jul 9 22:37:43 2004

Dear Luggers,

The NYC production facility of my company, Reproductions, is selling 9
used Durst L1200 enlargers. They have either the B&W Multigrade heads
or the latest B&W Multigraph heads. They range in age from 9-13 years
and have been used in a professional lab environment. They come with
chassis, baseboard, B&W head, power unit (where applicable), 4X5 mixing
box, negative carrier w/ 4X5 mask. lensboard and 150 mm El Nikkor
enlarging lens.

Unfortunately, I don't have any prices to list as it has yet to be
determined, but these are going CHEAP!!! If you are interested, make an
offer. Local pickup is preferred as the original packing materials and
boxes are long gone. Shipping can be arranged and will be determined by
packing and crating cost, method of shipping and destination.

For those unfamiliar with the Durst L1200 enlargers, see more
information at the weblink:
http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/durst_l1200.htm

If interested, contact:

Cameron Stewart
Reproductions
6 West 37th St., 4th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Tel:  212.967.2568
Outside NYC: 800.647.3776
Fax: 212.736.0675
E-mail: cameron@reproductions.com

For those in the know, this is a chance to pick up an enlarger to last
a lifetime at a bargain price. I used one of these for several years
and if I had a darkroom today I'd pick up one in a heartbeat. As it is,
I'll probably be kicking myself in a year or two from now for not doing
so.

Questions? Contact me off list and I'll try to answer as best I can.
I'll forward your inquiries to Cameron as he will be in our Los Angeles
office next week.

Robert Browne