Subject: [Leica] New photos from Paris (well, old photos newly posted)
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Jul 10 11:38:24 2004

I've just bought a Nikon Coolscan V, so I can start posting my dirty,
scratched negatives and slides :-)

Here are a couple (literally in the case of the first shot)...

This was taken late one evening in Paris on Pont des Arts. One of my
favourite places in my favourite city...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Misc/wedding_pont_des_arts

The second one was taken inside Notre Dame, also in Paris. People often
complain that the cathedral is too dark inside, but I love it as it adds
wonderfully to the atmosphere. M6, Nocti (sorry BD but it's at f1),
Provia 100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Misc/Candles_Notre_Dame_001

Steve

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Battery for an M5)