Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #14
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 12 09:55:49 2004

I find the odds and ends of vessels on the water in the background
significantly impacts my appreciation of this image...they take my eye
to all sorts of random points, adding nothing because they are not
interesting of themselves.

Without the boats it would be a strong image. (like you could move them....)

Adam