Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jul 12 10:24:44 2004

I have to say I'm getting a real kick out of all this speculation, and
suggestion, about the wonderfully innovative, really exciting things
Leica could do in digital. Innovative? Exciting? I can only think of two
truly exciting, innovative things Leica EVER did - introduce the O, and
put TTL metering in a rangefinder. And we all know how well that latter
innovation went over. :-)

B. D.