Subject: [Leica] ImagePrint RIP
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 12 22:29:33 2004

After mucking about for a bit I've finally gotten the hang of
ImagePrint 6 and I'm very happy, especially with the V6 profiles:
absolutely gray images with no hint of color tint or changes under
lights.

It's making my 2200 VERY happy. But it'll probably keep me from moving
up to the 4000 because the incremental price for the software is
staggeringly Leica-like.

I was able to get good color images right from the start - it was the
black and white that really gave me the worst time of it. So now I
really have to push my photoshop skills in order to get out of a print
what's in the negative. (Not that my photoshop skills were all that
super, you understand) but working at exploring what can really happen
in the dark tones...it's a revelation.

Adam