Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jul 13 06:25:44 2004

I don't know that I call fine-tuning lenses innovative, David. Yes, they
produce stunning lenses; absolutely no question about it. But the
reality is that Canon also produces some stunning lenses, and even Nikon
produces a few. ;-) There's nothing really "innovative" about it. Now,
if they found a way to produce stunning lenses at far lower cost, that
would be innovative. ;-)