Subject: [Leica] Why a digital M
From: ljkapner at cox.net (Leonard J Kapner)
Date: Tue Jul 13 11:56:44 2004

Feli,

FWIW, here's one guy's opinion: The answer is "D" with a qualifier; for
convenience, but ONLY if ALL other things are equal.

The conservationist in me would like to be able to extend the investment
value of my M-Series lenses to a digital platform. But if there is a serious
negative difference between digital and film results, the convenience
criterion wouldn't matter.

If I want convenience with compromise, I can use a Canon G5 or a little SD10
P/S.

Or a 'phone cam, for that matter.

Len