Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jul 14 03:43:04 2004

Adam,

if I recall my years correctly, 69 went down to the wire with Ickx only just
scraping a win from Porsche.

After that Ford were "represented" by the legendary Gulf Mirage-Fords into
the
early seventies. The formula did change - in my opinion a great shame - but
the
reason wasn't simply that Ford had trampled all over Ferrari, although no
doubt
politics was involved.

Frank can undoubtedly provide more detail than I can!

Peter