Subject: [Leica] Why a digital M
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Jul 14 07:10:34 2004

You don't like doing it digitally!! You would prefer to correct colour
casts and dust the old way!!! Have you ever done colour printing?

Yours rendered speechless,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Why a digital M)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Why a digital M)