Subject: [Leica] Re:Anyone used this place for CLA? and Intro of Newbie
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Jul 14 10:00:47 2004

Welcome to the list John - nice info on Austin vanCampen - I am not sure
that I would be equally blessed with a repair man in Denmark - the rate
would probably be the minimum 100 usd an hour - perhaps taking a vacation to
the states for a fourtnight would be the best and cheapest way to have my
old cameras CLAd - ruben