Subject: [Leica] Citizenship
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu Jul 15 14:19:42 2004

> At 04:49 PM 7/15/2004 -0400, you wrote:
> >BTW, Tina, congrats to the family!:-)
>
> Thanks, BD.  It's funny - Mark was so nervous taking the exam.  He's
> British and a tenured professor of American History.  He was afraid they
> would ask him questions about baseball or movies!
>
> Tina

I love the Simpson's episode where Lisa coaches Apu for his Citizenship
Exam...

The judge asks him "What was the cause of the Civil War" following Lisa's
detailed tutelage he begins "well - there were many and varied causes. The
economy of the American South in combination with... " the judge leans over
and cut's him off, whispering under his breath "Just answer 'Slavery'".

tim

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Citizenship)