Subject: [Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security
From: onguyen at optonline.net (Olivier T. Nguyen)
Date: Thu Jul 15 15:27:51 2004

I rarely post anything in this forum but this time i have to say something.

this is unbelievable.  I don't know who is terrorise who in this case.  if a
terrorist doing anything, he/she might just take a couple snap shots and get
away with it quick.  then who's going to have time to caught him/her ?
also if they ever want to do something harm, that will be unexpect time and
quick .  there is no way to SETUP TRIPOD, TIMING CAMERA etc.

i hear alot of politians talking about terrorist will not change normal way
of our life but I see that terrorist is success in CHANGING everything in
this country