Subject: [Leica] Series 5.5
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Jul 15 19:55:51 2004

At 03:04 PM 7/15/04 EDT, Afterswift@aol.com wrote:
>Can't seem to find a Series 5.5 lens hood for my 40mm f2 Summicron. This
lens
>was intended for the Leica CL.
>I reckon Tiffen, Hoya, etc. no longer make the Series 5.5 rings, filters,
>shades, etc. I hope I'm wrong. It would be great if there's a step up ring
from
>39mm Series 5.5 to Series VI. Anyone know?

Bob

B+W and Heliopan certainly will sell you Series gear but the best deal in
town is Harrison & Harrison in California.  Great adapters, great filters,
and a pittance they charge for quality made-in-the-USA gear.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] Series 5.5)