Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jul 16 08:34:50 2004

Not good. One could get on board with a pen knife in his butt crack.

When I bought an Adorama equipment case, it came with a cheap razor
blade sort of thing for cutting the foam. About the length of your
middle finger, with a sharp blade that folds into a folded metal
housing. My impression when seeing it was "not good". Unlike the big,
fat Stanley box cutters, it was very concealable.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA