Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (n.wajsman@chello.nl)
Date: Fri Jul 16 09:46:32 2004

Sorry, but that sounds like just about the dumbest idea I have heard in a
long time. In any of the airports I frequent (Amsterdam, Madrid, Seville,
Malaga are the most frequent ones) any kind of change or a metal object like
film canisters would most certainly set off the alarm. And if you tried that
in, say, Israel or maybe even the UK, then the security guys would probably
pull out every single film from the casette just to make sure it really was
film...

Nathan