Subject: [Leica] Back to airport security
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 16 11:04:32 2004

I love it!:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Jeffery Smith
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:50 PM
To: 'Leica Users Group'
Subject: RE: [Leica] Back to airport security

My mother is at the age now (80's) that she feels she is entitled to
make inappropriate offhand remarks at the worst possible places. I now
don't fly with her because she says crap like "We'll all be dead within
the next hour" while standing waiting to get on the plane. Frontal lobe
degeneration, I guess.

The times are a changin'.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA