Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri Jul 16 12:59:12 2004

AARRGH!!  What Have I Started??  ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>        |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           07/16/2004 01:54 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

  |       To:       "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
              |
  |       cc:
              |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] transporting film

:-) I won't deny it. But of course am I the way I am because I have a
beard? Or do I have a beard because I'm the way I am? Or, more to the
point, do I have the beard because each time I've shaved it off, babies
have cried, dogs have howled and slunk away with their tails between
their legs, and women have laughed to the point of passing out? ;-)