Subject: [Leica] Airline Security and Box Cutters
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jul 16 15:37:36 2004

Now that you mention it, we used to make unbelievably sharp glass knives
for cutting sections in electron microscopy. You just score the glass at
an angle, slowly add pressure to one side, and the glass snaps, leaving
a knife edge much sharper than a razor.

I hope we aren't giving anyone any ideas. :-0

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA