Subject: [Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 16 16:31:22 2004

Yup. We know exactly who is likely to be a terrorist. A nice, white,
home-grown Army vet from Oklahoma who got some fertilizer, some heating
oil, and killed how many men, women and children? And then the Feds
initially ran all over hell looking for Arabs.

Of course our main threat right now are radical Islamists from somewhere
outside the U.S. of A....Of course there are also those millions of
black males locked away in our prison system - many of them locked away
for offenses that would get white suburban offenders probation - who are
ripe for recruitment by extremists.

And then there is the All American boy from Marin County - remember him?

So much for profiling. :-)